Club Member Expectations
- Professionalism: It is expected that any member representing the WSS Cigar Club will act accordingly at all events.
- Participation: Show up to as many events, gatherings, meet-ups, meetings, etc. There is strength in numbers.
- Interaction: It is expected that ALL WSS members will interact with the public at all events. The end goal is to push the brand for members, apparel sales, and develop a following for future events.
- Commitment: Respect all dues, deadlines and other obligations. Consistently do what you say your are going to do. Integrity goes a long way.
- Promote: Encourage memberships, Post on Social Media (per guidelines), Advocate for the WSS/Cigar industry movement whenever possible.
Code of Conduct ARTICLE VII: CODE OF CONDUCT Section A: General
- It is imperative that you show respect to your fellow Westsiders and the public AT ALL TIMES; regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, cultural background, ethnicity, religion, or political affiliation.
- Behavior that could be perceived as hostile, intimidating, or threatening will not be tolerated at any time, under any circumstances. (Members with a criminal history of violence and/or a legal restraining order against them by another member shall be barred from membership and participation in all club activities)
- Refrain from the use of abusive and/or vulgar language at any WSS sponsored event or any cigar related event for that matter. Avoid unwanted sexual or physical advances. (Members found to be listed on a sex offender registry, convicted of a sex crime, or caught having, creating, or distributing child pornography will be immediately barred from membership and all participation in club activities)
- You are encouraged to report violations of the WSS Member Code of Conduct to the Board. (If a board member exhibits this type of behavior, report violations to the Executive Committee)